Monday, August 25, 2008

Ben Affleck at the Democratic Convention

Ben Affleck will be doing the samething I will be doing over the next several days, playing poker:
Ben Affleck is upping his stake in politics – with poker. The Oscar winner, 36, will be in Denver this week for the Democratic National Convention, where he'll be celebrating at more than one political party. Among his official duties: performing at a roundtable event for SeaChange Ideas Forum, packing food for the needy and playing poker to benefit paralyzed veterans.

Of course, I won't be in Denver- I'll be playing in Vicksburg.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to post in the comments but do you have an e-mail you can be reached on ?
Best,
Alex - dev(at)alensa.com

Michael Rack, MD said...

alex,

I'll email you my personal email address. also, I often can be reached through the somnus sleep clinic email address (google somnus sleep clinic)

Michael Rack, MD said...

alex,

I'll email you my personal email address. also, I often can be reached through the somnus sleep clinic email address (google somnus sleep clinic)

Nickolas said...

It cannot have effect in actual fact, that is exactly what I think.
valtrex online | buy provigil | buy Finpecia

Anonymous said...

This is all erroneous what you're writing.
this 6 | good 3 | nice 1 also 8 | check 1 | good 4 good 7 | check check